In Featured lifestyle

Hello, 2017!


The new year has started in full swing and 2016 already feels like long lost times. The new year also calls for remembering the past and looking forward to the future. 2016 was a year full of unexpected opportunities and events, including my amazing summer abroad, and political changes such as Brexit and the US presidential elections, that stunned most of us. However easy it is to look back on things with regret and to want things to have gone differently, I don't believe that is the way to go. Never look back with regret, learn from the things that happened in the past and make sure that the future will be different. Take all opportunities with two hands and be the best you can be. I suggest we look forward with hope, and not fear for what 2017 will have in store for us. Whether this is starting a family, moving out, changing schools or jobs, try to see the best in change, learn from it and try to enjoy it. Maybe this is just me, trying to prove to myself that 2017 will not be scary with big changes ahead, but so far I am not scared I am just excited for what is about to come. And I certainly hope you are too. 

Where I do not believe in new years resolutions, I am willing to make one this year: do the things that make me happy. Whether this is going to exercise, or laying on the couch, I want to focus on the things that truly make me happy. This is also where my blog comes in, I want to write again more than ever and I want to make time for it. So from me, you'll see a lot more this year, hopefully ever single week but I won't make any promises. I will just follow my heart and hopefully, this year will bring me loads of joy. So what do you look forward to most in the year 2017?

Shop this look:

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I love your attitude! Just doing happy things is such a good news year goal. I've so glad I came across your blog!

    xx, Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your positivity on the year and I completely agree that you should do the things you love to do!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete